Tuesday, April 10, 2012
10:45 AM | Posted by Lady Gray | | Edit Post
Every few months I manage to do a great job of overwhelming myself. Here's what's been keeping my attention the last few months:
1. Mr. Gray came home from Afghanistan (of course that's first!)
|This is actually from our honeymoon in Morocco. He hates snakes!|
2. We are days away from being official homeowners!
|We have a backyard!|
|and a breakfast nook!|
3. My group ex class has grown and I'm spending a lot more time at the gym.
|if only my roundhouse was this awesome|
4. I'm running this race in two weeks with Mr. Gray,
this race next month
and I signed up for this doozy in the fall.
|sold out in 2 hours!|
No idea what I was thinking!
5. I started and stopped this program twice now. Hoping for a more successful go after my race in a few weeks!
6. Oh and I chopped all my hair off!
7. This article is AMAZING. Stop what you are doing right now and read it. Ashley Judd manages to nail a topic I've been thinking a lot about lately. Hoping to really tackle this in the next few weeks with a post.
Powered by Blogger.